On thecbdforums.org site, you can write either blog posts, or forum articles . When you’re writing a regular blog entry, you write a post. Posts, in a default setup, appear in reverse chronological order on the relevant pages.
Articles are for content such as “What is CBD Oil,” “Will CBD Oil help me,” “Is CBD good for my dog” etc. Articles live outside of the normal blog chronology, and are often used to present timeless information whilst allowing people to comment and add to your initial article — information that is always applicable.
In general, Articles are very similar to Posts in that they both have Titles and Content and can be posted on the forum and become vaild content for you and other users to view and comment on. Thecbdforums.org is strongly committed to protecting your privacy when you interact with us and our content.
What Articles Are:
- Articles are for content that is less time-dependent than Posts.
- Articles can be organized into catagories and have other users comment on the content if they wish to do so.
- Articles are a good way to gain views from other users
What Pages are Not:
- Articles are not Posts, nor are they excerpted from larger works of fiction.
- Articles can be associated with Categories and can be assigned Tags.
- Articles are not files. They are stored in our database just like Posts are.
- Articles are included in our site’s feed.
What information do we collect and how do we collect it?
The information we collect is information that you give in two different ways: by subscribing to our email alerts, and / or by joining thecbdforums.org. You can see the extent of the information we collect by clicking on the ‘subscribe’ button.
This personal information is required in order to access particular services on the website (such as comments).
For what purpose do we collect, hold and use your information?
Thecbdforums.org collects your information because:
- You have provided it to us, for instance if you wish to make comments;
- Because we need it to provide you a service you have requested (for instance, you have subscribed to an email list);
We use your personal information to provide you with services that you have requested, such as joining the Society or subscribing to our email service.
We will never knowingly send you unsolicited commercial emails. We may use your information that we know about things you like (such as category or region interests highlighted when you sign up to the email service) to tell you about other Society / Policy Forum products and services.
Who can your information be disclosed to?
Thecbdforums.org may disclose your personal information to third parties for the following purposes:
- To provide services you require (such as email subscriptions)
- If permitted or required by law
- Otherwise with your consent
A variety of third parties assist thecbdforums.org with delivering services offered the Forum. Some examples include subscription service providers such as MailChimp. Thecbdforums.org may disclose your personal information (excluding sensitive information) to third parties for the purposes of providing services you have requested. You will be able to opt-out of direct marketing at any time if you choose.
Under no circumstances will thecbdforums.org sell your personal information.